Field Service Technician
Full Time – Burlington, IA
Are you interested in how things work? Do you have proven mechanical and electrical maintenance skills and experience? If so, read on to learn how the Field Service Technician position at Kinetic might be the perfect career for you!
We are currently seeking Field Service Technicians to install, service, troubleshoot and provide training on state-of-the-art CNC profile cutting machines throughout North America. With offices in Burlington, Iowa, and machines installed around the globe, travel to customer locations is part of the gig. We’ll be counting on you to be the face of Kinetic out in the field, while helping to keep our customers’ machines – and ultimately their businesses –running smoothly.
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude and Experience
- Strong Electrical Skills and Experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Ability to Learn Quickly, Problem Solve and Communicate
- Knowledge of Mechatronic and Automation Systems will be advantageous.
- Experience with Computers, Machine Programming, MSOffice, Apps, Etc.
- Associates Degree or Relevant Experience
- Specific experience with CNC machinery, plate processing or related systems may be beneficial, but is not critical.
This is a full-time position with an industry-leading manufacturer, and in addition to offering comprehensive benefits, the right candidate could earn $100,000+ in the first year. The position will be based out of Burlington, Iowa but with a mix of office and travel time, with flexible scheduling.
We’re looking for serious inquiries only, and applications must include a cover letter, resume, and list of relevant experience.
Please click below to upload your information to apply. We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you!
—–> Click Here to Apply <—–